Position: Industrial Engineer
- Develops labor standards by analyzing work samples and methods; measuring work performance.
- Improves labor utilization by studying work methods; testing modifications; designing new methods; recommending job restructuring.
- Improves work flow by studying process flowcharts; recommending modifications in work flow, work stations, and product; developing new procedures; recommending equipment modifications and purchases.
- Reduces waste by studying methods, equipment, and operator techniques; recommending changes; establishing procedures to identify and analyze waste.
- Implements work improvement programs by conferring with management and engineering staff.
- Prepares work analysis reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Maintains industrial engineering data base by writing computer programs; entering and backing up data.
- Completes work improvement projects by training and guiding operators and supervisors.
- Maintains operations guidelines by writing and updating policies, procedures, and methods.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies. And
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Job Requirement: Master’s degree in industrial engineering. Knowledge in AutoCad required.
Apply to: 7777 Wright Road, Houston, TX 77041, Coiling Technologies Inc.
Attn: Vicki Tice, Vice President of Finance